Cart is empty
- This Policy serves to inform you how your personal data (as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”)) will be collected, stored, processed, used and managed by Goobat Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us" or "our"). If you disclose personal data to a third party other than us, this Policy will not apply and you will be subject to personal data notice of that third party (if any).
- This Policy shall apply to you and shall form part of general terms and conditions (“Terms”) of the www.goobat.care (“website”). In the event of any consistency between this Policy and the Terms, this Policy shall prevail only in matters relating to the protection of your personal data.
- The personal data about you that we may process include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC no.), contact particulars (including your address, email address, and your phone number), health and/or mental condition, bank account details, photographs and such other information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by us from time to time.
- We may collect personal data about you through the following sources including:
- Please be informed that your personal data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers, medical professionals on the website, and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose, government authorities, and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.
- If you do not wish to have any information on you used in any of the aforesaid manner, please notify us using the contact details stated below. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, you can click on and unsubscribe the link in the emails to remove your address from our emailing list.
- You may request for access to or correction of the personal data or limit the processing of the personal data at any time hereafter by submitting such request to us via e-mail at [email protected]obat.care or telephone at +60192822989. Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the personal data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose including our obtaining your feedback. By submitting your Personal Data on this website, you consent to the processing and transfer (if required) of your personal data by us.
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your personal data and in accordance with the PDPA, we have the right to charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access to and/or correction of your personal data and refuse your request for access to and/or correction of your personal data for the reasons permitted under the PDPA and/or applicable laws.
- You further understand and agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the personal data that you have provided to us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- We reserve the right to amend, revise or modify this Policy at any time and from time to time at our absolute discretion without prior notice to you. Such amended, revised or modified Policy shall be effective upon publication on this Site.
- In the event of conflict between the English and other language versions of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.