Payment and shipping
Goobat accepts all the following payments methods:
-Visa & Mastercard
-Online Banking (FPX)
Why can’t I pay using Cash on Delivery (COD)?
• We regret to inform you that Cash on Delivery (COD) has not been implemented yet as a payment method on Goobat platform.
•However, there are many other quicker and more secure payment methods that you can use to purchase items on Goobat.
How can I know what payment methods are available for my item?
• You can check the available payment methods for your Order when you click on ‘View more payment methods’ during your checkout process.
How do I know if my payment was successful?
• You will also receive a notification confirming your Order which will be sent to your registered email. You will also received an email regarding your payment status from our assigned payment gateway provider.
Where can I request an official receipt?
• Goobat’s official receipts are usually attached with the item in the parcel. However, in the event if you did not receive the receipt for the item, please contact our Customer Service team.
• Delivery of our merchant representatives, the seller's invoice will be included in the shipment.
• For retail items, the official receipt will be issued upon request and once the order is delivered. All official receipts will be sent via email.
Which credit cards are accepted for payment?
• Goobat accepts all Visa and MasterCard, both Credit and Debit, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and MasterCard Secure) enabled. All your credit card information is protected by means of industry - leading encryption standards.
• Please note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issued card due to Foreign Exchange.
Why was I charged with wrong amount in my order?
• The item that you selected might incur a shipping surcharge or bulky fee. These charges will be reflected at your order summary prior making payment. You can also check if the product that you wish to buy carries any shipping surcharges by entering your postcode on the product page.
• However, if your order was indeed charged with wrong amount, please contact our Customer Service team.
Does Goobat allow me to purchase or make payment directly to the seller/outside of Goobat's platform?
• Any offer to purchase outside of Goobat’s platform possess a potential fraud risk to the buyer. Kindly note that any transaction made outside of Goobat’s platform will NOT be protected under Goobat’s Return Policy and any other Buyer Protection Programs. If a person had requested you to transfer funds directly to them, bypassing Goobat’s checkout process, please refrain from doing so and report immediately to Goobat’s Customer Care Team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To report an email
• If you receive an Email or Text Message from anyone asking you to pay or accept payment offsite, let us know immediately by clicking here or drop an email to email@example.com.
What is the limit for the transactions on Goobat?
1) Max Limit of RM10,000 per transaction
- Goobat only allows a maximum spending of RM10,000 for each transaction
2) Max 50 items per shopping cart
- Goobat only allows up to 50 items in your shopping cart at a time
3) Max 5 transactions daily on same BIN
- Goobat only allows 5 transactions on the same BIN per day
How do I know if my Order has been confirmed?
Here are a few ways for you to check whether your Order has been confirmed:
You will receive an Order confirmation at your registered e-mail, once your Order has been confirmed.
2. Payment Success’ notification
You will see a ‘Payment Success’ icon appear at the Order Received page once your Order has been confirmed.
3. My Orders page
You will see a ‘Paid’ status for your order at the My Orders page as a confirmation for your Order.
What delivery options does Goobat offer?
• Goobat offers TWO delivery options; Standard Delivery and Express Delivery. Customers are also able to Click & Collect from the outlet with no additional charges.
When will I receive my items under Express delivery?
You will receive the item(s) within 3 hours on the same day of purchase. If the order is placed after 6pm, it will then be processed the following day after 10am.
When will I receive my item(s) under Standard delivery?
• You will receive the item(s) within 3 – 5 working days since the date of confirmed purchase.
If my item is eligible for same day delivery but delivery failed, will delivery be reattempted the next day?
• If no one is available to receive your items at the delivery address, the items will be returned back to the outlet and kept for 14 days for self-collection. You will be required to bear the additional charges for re-scheduling. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to have the items delivered again.